The college posses a stock of 13,387 books on different topics and subjects and a number of journals and periodicals in its spacious and computerised library. Endeavour towards its further enrichment is being and the lending section.
Click Here to visit Library Website
The library of Mahadevananda Mahavidyalaya has got an adjacent wide reading space. The students can also access Internet facilities in the library.
- Students are allowed admission to the library on production of library card only.
- The library remains open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Library hours for Saturdays: from 10 a.m. to 1.45 p.m.)
- Readers’ service :-
Lending : issue of requisition slips from 10 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
Issue of books from 3 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Returning of books from 10 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
Reading time : 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Library Recess Period : 2 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.)
- Students will fill in a slip with the name of the book for use in the Reading Room.
- Books are issued on presentation of Student’s Library Card which will remain with the library clerk as long as the book is in use.
- Only two books can be issued at a time for reading in the reading room.
- One book shall be issued for lending for ten days only.
- The librarian shall have the power to refuse issuing any book or call back any book already issued from a student.
- Any student who cuts pages out of library books exposes himself/herself to the gravest penalties. Once a student has accepted a book, he/she remains responsible for it.
- No marks or inscription of any kind may be made in any book of the library. Offenders will be fined in proportion to the damage done.
- Total silence should be observed in the Library.